Thursday, June 20, 2013

Book Review #1- The Care & Keeping of You The Body Book For Girls

As part of our Summer Reading Club I want to share with you some of my favorite American Girl Books and I have to say that The Body Book for Girls is the book that I highly recommend for all girls. 


I really like this book because there is so much information in here that as a young girl, I could not bring my self to ask, such as questions about acne, nail care and even shaving.
There is so much more inside this book that is helpful, informative and presented in a non judgmental way. I have purchased at least 5 copies of this book to pass on to young ladies in my life. Check this book out from your local library or pick it up at your local book store and see for yourself why I think this is such a great book.
I would love to hear about some of the books you are reading from American Girl.Com publishers.If you would like to share your review of any of the American Girl Books you have read with my readers, email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I bought this book for my girls. Just gave it to my youngest daughter (passed down). I think it's a great book!

    ReplyDelete