Sunday, April 26, 2015

Madelon Threw Me A Dolly Birthday Party!

In my birthday inbox today Madelon threw me a Birthday party! I just love her! This is a great birthday set that is actually on sale this weekend at American Girl.Com.
The balloons are her own and I am so thrilled to see this photo, A Madelon fun find for $1.49
"This set is very well made, the blowers are a hard plastic, the food looks very real and the napkins feel like crepe paper. The Table cloth is fabric"
This set is on sale for $25 US on the American Girl Website. Click here to view the set on line.

Thank you Madelon for sharing these photos with us and having your dolls throw me a birthday party!
Thank you for joining us today!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: