Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Madelon's $10 American Girl Doll Gold Boot fun find!


Today Madelon shares her $10 American Girl Doll Fun Find...

"American Girl released at least 5 new pair of footwear  in January at $10 each. I am very impressed with the selections and price. Having realized during a photo session I did for a Doll Diaries Throwback Thursday on doll shoes many years ago, I own over 300 pairs of doll shoes." 

"Many came with outfits that my mother collected for my daughters, but most I hand selected.  I guess I am a fan of doll shoes. At times, American Girl boots sell for $14 to $16. I am happy the price on these slip-ins is $10."

Great find Madelon! Thank you for sharing with us here today. We would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment