Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Bella Boos Closet CA

I went looking for one thing on Etsy and found something else but I was thrilled when I saw it. Check out this lovely set from BellaBoosClosetCA, this three piece set is perfect for doll lovers and collectors. The handmade crochet shall makes this outfit spectacular. The white tank top and denim leggings are right on fashion point. Click here for this outfit.  

I love this look as well. The crochet top with attached fabric skirt is pretty as can be. Click here for this listing and you won't believe the price! I expected the prices in this shop to be far higher. 

This shop also has some great listings for the boy dolls. I highly recommend spending some time looking at this shop for sure. Click here for this listing. 

Thank you for joining us today we hope you enjoyed today's Etsy Feature. Please feel free to leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment