Saturday, November 3, 2012

Madelon's Thanksgiving finds

   Today Madelon shares with us some of her fantastic finds for Thanksgiving.
"Our favorite part of Thanksgiving is picking out dessert. Cecile is selecting from three options: a lattice apple pie, a fruit tart and a traditional apple pie.
 The first two pies came from a doll show. The last and the table are from Queen's Treasures."
 In addition to the wonderful pies Madelon also found some perfect table decorations.
"This pilgrim was 50 cents!"
"his little friend was also 50 cents! Such a great deal and perfect doll size!"
Fun doll size mini pumpkins help with the centerpiece! 
"Use your dolls best china!"
Chrissa is my favorite doll, and I love how Madelon found this Turkey dress for her dolls!

Remember to keep your eyes out for items like these in your local dollar store, party store, thrift store and in your own toy box! You never know when you are going to find the perfect item to re purpose into doll play items! As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment