Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thanksgiving Etsy Favorites

With Thanksgiving just around the corner I wanted to do a Spotlight on some of my Etsy Favorites! Check out this adorable outfit made by Sweet Pea's Kids Etsy shop. Click here for shop listing. This fun Turkey day outfit is offered at $18.00
For the Collector check out this amazing Etsy shop offered by Babies Art Us Etsy shop
this 6 piece outfit offered at $95

Would you like to sew your own outfit for the up coming holiday? Check out the We Gather Together pattern offered by Infinite Freedom Etsy Shop by Clicking Here pattern offered at $8.95
Over at Banana Moo's Etsy shop this rustic hand made Dolly Dinner is sure to delight, offered under $20, click here for shop listing
Still my most favorite Etsy find is this beautifully made outfit by The Edwardian Girl. I own this outfit from this shop and I am so thrilled with it, check out this listing by clicking here
offered at under $25, this outfit is a steal!

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment