Friday, May 20, 2016

3 Angry Birds Movie Inspired Looks For Your Dolls.


Today is the release of the new Angry Birds movie and I will be seeing it tonight with my boys as it is my sons birthday. To celebrate I thought I would share some fun Doll sized Angry Bird finds! Starting us off today is Rhonda's Custom Sewing Etsy Shop $5 fun find! This Angry Bird print dress is super cute! Click here for shop and listing.


This fun summer pj set from Patacake Etsy Shop is offered at $5! Such a steal! Click here for shop and listing.

I love this graphic print t-shirt from Daffodilldollclothes offered at $8 this well fitting t-shirt would work with so many 18 inch dolls and outfits! Click here for shop and listing.
I hope you enjoyed today's Etsy fun finds and that you get a chance to see the Angry Birds Movie Soon!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment