Saturday, December 24, 2016

Celebrating Our 6th Anniversary Today!

It is Christmas Eve and it is also the 6th Anniversary of our Doll Blog.  We want to thank you all for joining us here daily and wish you a very Merry Christmas! I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank Madelon who has been a constant contributor to my blog for the last 5 years.

 With out her I could not share daily as many of the posts that I do. Her unique talent for finding items for doll play coupled with her selflessness in sharing with us all so we may enjoy doll play that much more is un matched!
Jessica T has also been a wonderful addition to our team sharing with us her fun finds from around the dolly world. Her talent in sourcing us free patterns and tutorials from other like minded doll lovers has added a great value to our readers and I am so very grateful.
 Brandy has spent many hours creating and sharing her tutorials with us and the dolly world, this year she launched her own blog Brandy's Happy Home and continues to wow and amaze me!

Together they make up a very special team of doll lovers who selflessly give of themselves to all of us and I would like to thank them for everything they do.
Thank you also to my sponsors who have graciously advertised with us and to all those who have sponsored a give away with us.  Thank you and Merry Christmas to all. May you have a blessed holiday and we invite you to visit us daily here at Karen Mom of Three's Craft blog.
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. Happy 6th anniversary, Karen and team! I love reading your blog daily! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so enjoy your daily posts. Thanks for putting more fun in my day! Merry Christmas and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Chrisiversary? ;)

    Thanks for another great year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Six years is awesome! Here's to many, many more!
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the 6th anniversary! Your blog is terrific. I wish I could remember to come visit more often!

    ReplyDelete