Saturday, March 11, 2017

Knit A Scarf and Mitts For Your Dolls With This Free Knit Pattern From abc-knitting-patterns.com

Today I am sharing a free knit pattern I found. While many of you may be experiencing Spring, as I write this I am snow bound see a photo of my yard below.
 I was inspired by my weather to share with you a great FREE knit pattern I found on abc-knitting-patterns.com for a knit mitts and scarf. Earlier this week I shared a free tutorial for a sewing pattern for mitts which I hope you loved as much as I did, but I have always wanted to knit mitts. This is a great pattern to have or to tuck away for days like today!
Click here for your free pattern on one of my most favorite websites, abc-knitting-patterns.com
Thank you for joining us today. We would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment