Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Knit a lovely sweater for your dolls this Spring! With this pattern from ABC-Knitting-Patterns.com

As I write today's post I am in need of a sweater myself. April is still chilly and it had me thinking of picking up some knitting needles and getting back into creating something warm and fuzzy. I came across this pattern from abc-knitting-patterns.com and wanted to share. It is very simple and one that I know would be useful for anyone's dolly wardrobe.
Now is a great time to stock up on yarn as well! Check out this pattern by clicking here.
I can not wait to see what you make!
Thank you for joining us here today as with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment