Thursday, May 19, 2011

Doll I-pods another Dollar Store Gem Find!

I love dollar stores, how did we ever live with out them? I found these I pod erasers while I was visiting my sister in Montreal, Quebec, they had a great dollar store at her local mall. It was called Dollarama. I found these erasers that easily double as doll accessories for $1 a package. 

These would make a perfect addition to any doll loot bag or party favor and are the perfect accessory for the doll on the go! Dolls can hold these easily with the aide of a flesh tone elastic.
As with all my posts please feel free to leave me a comment or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com
If you have trouble locating this item or any other items in my posts from your local dollar or party stores contact me and I would be happy to source them for you and sell them to you from my Etsy account.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Thaleia! I love to find items like this that are perfect for doll play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never find any of the mini acceseries at walmart, doller store, party stores and even eraser sites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zoe look in the party section or back to school section ask people working there. You must live in an area where they are very popular. If you need some and can not find some contact me at karenmowen@gmail.com let me know what you are looking for and I will gladly put some together and send you some at cost.

    ReplyDelete