Friday, May 6, 2011

Saftey Helmet for 18 inch dolls a review

This helmet can be ordered from the Canadian Company Maplelea at
The Saftey helmet is only $14!

As you may know my sister Bre ordered the Hockey helmet for my niece Trinity's American girl doll from the Canadian company Maplelea. When the order arrived we were so surprised to see they had accidentally sent the bike helmet. They quickly sent out the correct helmet and we returned the bike helmets but we think these are a must for our next order.
With the price being so low for the helmet and the flat fee shipping in Canada for $9 our next order will absolutly contain these adorable helmets and I am thinking that the pop up tent is also a must more on that later. Maplelea has an adorable spring catalog this year with some really fantastic deals take a look at this skate boarding outfit.


http://www.maplelea.com/product_info.php?products_id=562
This outfit is $34 and the helmet is sold separately 

American girl also has a safety helmet that comes  with the inline skating set. This adorable inline skating set at www.americangirl.com 
http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/html/item/id/177081/uid/266

his set is $32 plus shipping.

I really like the quality items for spring that are now available from both of these companies. I also like the attention to detail and safety. 
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment