Thursday, May 10, 2012

Help raise a reader and help American Girl help others

American girl donates $100,000 a year to the Save the Children US Literacy Fund. Every book you purchase from American Girl either online or in store , $1 is donated to this cause.

American Girl offers girls the opportunity with a  free printable American Girl Ambassador Kit. I highly recommend every girl print out and take advantage of this wonderful program! Click Here to see what this program is all about.

Did you know you can also help American Girl donate to this wonderful cause by taking Mckenna's Challenge each trophy earns 25 cents to the program as well Click here to take Mckenna's Challange on the American Girl Website.
I hope you will help American Girl in your own way and get reading and playing online!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment