Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Two FREE patterns for your Mini dolls from Creations By Dee Vee and a Sleeping bag Tutorial from Karenmomofthree from Doll Diaries

A wonderful lady, Doll lover and Etsy shop owner Denise of Creations by Dee Vee has created two fun patterns for those of us with the 6 inch dolls.
Here vest and wrap skirt pattern can be down loaded from my Doll Diaries Post from May 12th by clicking here

If you missed my craft for May 12th on Doll Diaries I showed how to make a simple sleeping bag and pillow for the 6 inch dolls
Click here for the instructions for the sleeping bag I created

Here for the VEST for the 6inch dolls
and Here for the WRAP SKIRT

Thank you to Denise for creating these patterns for my readers. Be sure to visit her Etsy shop and check out her wonderful PDF patterns for furniture for our 6 inch dolls!
Click here for Creations by Dee Vee's Etsy Shop and her fun furniture pattern for the dolls

As with all my posts I would love to here from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! :) Are the sleeping bags and pillows easy to make?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes very easy to make and there are step by step instructions on Doll Diaries

    ReplyDelete