Monday, August 19, 2013

Mini Monday Madelon's Saige and Mini Saige!

Madelon kindly shared with us her photos of her Saige doll and her mini Saige doll for book Lover Day which was August 9th sadly I missed the email and could not pass up the sharing of her photos with you.
If you are lucky enough to get one of these wonderful mini dolls you also get an abridged copy of Saige's book as well!
I am a huge fan of the mini dolls as you know and can not wait until I can find a Saige Mini doll to add to my collection.  I have seen on line that many people are able to find mini Saige now at Walmart, Sam's Club and Cost Co!
Keep your eyes out for mini Saige and fun items for your mini's!
Thank you Madelon for sharing your photos with us today. Be sure to send me your mini doll photos to share at karenmowen@gmail.com
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment