Monday, August 5, 2013

More Marvelous Patterns For The Mini Dolls!

Jacqueline of Jacknits Etsy Shop kindly shared with us some other 6 inch knit patterns that are free on Ravelry she came across and today on Mini Monday I wanted to share the links to these patterns created by Hazel Rose Spencer. The above dress is called Molly's Long or Short Summer Dress can be downloaded free by clicking here



Also offered on Ravelry is the Shrug pattern Click here to down load this free pattern.
For those of you getting ready for the holidays year round, check out this wonderful Holiday Dress also free on Ravelry!
Get started now for your doll's and your holiday gifts today!
Thank you Jacqueline for sharing with us today these patterns by Hazel Rose Spencer!
As with all  my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment