Saturday, February 20, 2016

Madelon Found Us 3 New American Girl Mystery's To Enjoy!


Madelon and I love the American Girl Mystery Series and March 1st is the release date of three new mysterys. The First is The Glowing Heart: A Josefina Mystery! 
You can order on line through American Girl or if you are in Canada and like me love getting packages in the mail you can also order from The Book Depository by clicking here. 

Maryellen is also getting a new mystery. The Finders Keepers Rule, I love the cover don't you?

Kaya is also getting a new mystery. I love her stories. You can find out more about her new mystery by clicking here. 
Thank you Madelon for sharing the info on these new releases with us! Happy Reading everyone! 
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com 


1 comment:

  1. iF THEY DON'T MAKE MARYELLEN'S SHIRTDRESS FROM THAT BOOK COVER I WILL SCREAM

    ReplyDelete