Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Please Welcome My Newest Doll Charlsea From Maplelea!

I received Charlsea yesterday from Maplelea and she is such a beautiful doll. I am so excited about her arrival and after spending such a short time with her before the sun set here on the normally wet west coast I was able to capture some of her sweet features before the day came to a close.
With Grouse Mountain in the distance, Charlsea takes in the neighborhood. I love her meet outfit and the boots she has are like no other doll accessory I have ever seen. They are such high quality and are beautifully made, I wish I had a pair in my own size!

Here she is climbing trees and settling in nicely! 

I love her face mold, this softer expression and the color of her hair is simply stunning in person!
Maplelea has done a wonderful job with Charlsea and I can not wait to share more photos of her with all of you soon! I have to tell you I have not been this excited for a doll since I got my first American Girl Doll Chrissa.  To find out more about Maplelea, Charlsea and her collection please visit the Maplelea Website by clicking here.
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a message here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. Charlesea is so pretty! I just love this new mol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful! I love the quality of Maplelea. Do you have the Taryn doll? If so, would you be willing to do a comparison of Charlsea and Taryn. I would be very interested in seeing the specific differences in their face molds---I can see from the catalogue that they are different, but am having trouble identifying the actual differences. Please continue showing us photos of Charlsea and anything else related to Maplelea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have Taryn, I have had Breanne but I gave her to a family one year at Christmas, I have one I call Stacy and I have Salia .

      Delete
  3. Hello,

    Can you tell me more about your impressions of her hair? Quality, thickness, length etc. I've read that Maplelea dolls have great hair in general but that long time Maplelea collectors were disappointed with Charlsea's and felt her hair was really thin.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely. I have not had problem with the wigs on any of my Maplelea Dolls. This has never been a problem with the three Maplelea dolls I own or any of the 9 other Maplelea dolls my nieces have combined. The quality is very high. Compared to my other Maplelea Dolls hair Charlsea's is lighter in weight but I actually quite like it. The length is quite good. I find her hair very easy to manage and the placement and evenness of the hair quality is great. Compared to the American Girl Dolls we have and had to return the hair on my Maplelea dolls is far better. I will work on a video to show you her hair and wig. I hope to have it up in a week or so.

      Delete
  4. She's a colorful character. A sweet smile. Looking forward to seeing more of her. I'm having trouble pronouncing her name, can you help?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the quick reply! Because of you, I'm window shopping on their website and I'm wanting one of the new Maplelea friends!

    ReplyDelete