Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Looking For Great Items For Girls N Dolls? Madelon Found Them For Us!


I love seeing dolly and me items when I go out. I need to refill my purse with doll goodies to give out when I am out and about, last weekend there was a little girl and her Rebecca doll and I kicked myself that I did not have a card or doll treat to give her. Madelon reminded me of re filling my bag and shared this great Etsy shop that has wonderful matching dolly and me hairbands.
Today I am pleased to share GirlsNDolls Etsy shop with all of you.
It is Cherry Blossom Season here on the West Coast and I hear from Madelon on the East Coast too, We both loved this listing for cherry blossom inspired headbands!
This shop has great listings for items like simple doll skirts at very affordable prices which make great loot bag items. If you are not someone who sews shops like this make parties so much more fun!
This shop has a great selection of Dolly and Me Separates as well, fab and fun patterns you are going to love.
I love that you can request items in size 14! Not many shops offer items in larger girl sizes so this is a shop to take note of!
Find Girls N Doll's Etsy shop by clicking here. Thank you Madelon for bringing this shop to my attention!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com 




No comments:

Post a Comment