Monday, October 9, 2017

Holiday Madness Monday Week 2

Week two in our Holiday Madness series and this week I think I found something you will enjoy. How about a Santa Suit Pattern for all your dolls?
Even the Bitties get in on this fun pattern!
This pattern is created and sold by Coles Creations and is one I am so excited to see! Click here for the Etsy Shop and get started sewing a Santa Suit for your dolls or doll lover this holiday season.
Thank you for joining us here we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Karen, your posts are always so interesting. How you get time to post, read, parent etc is a mystery to me; you are quite the amazing woman with lots of energy! I finally put your blog link on my doll blog page so I can keep up with you! The patterns are cute. Currently I'm crocheting again and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I make the time, that is it pure and simple!

      Delete