Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Madelon's President Barbies

Madelon loves Barbie just like I do and she has a bit of her collection to share with us today. She has three of the President themed Barbies to share with us today. As a Canadian I have never seen these Barbies and think these are so interesting!
Here is an up close look at Barbie from 2012.
2008 Barbie looks so much different! I love the look of both of these dolls!
The 2016 Barbie 2 back of President and Vice President are a unique set as well.
Did you know that Barbie has run for President 6 times? I didn't but I love that with Barbie you can be anything you want to be.  Thank you to Madelon for sharing her personal collection with us today and to Mattel for creating these dolls that have inspired a lifelong love of doll play!
We would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment