Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Sewing My First Outfit for Curvy Barbie

This summer I bought myself one of the new curvy Barbie's and I have been sitting her looking at her for a few months and realized that she has not once had a change of clothes.  I was watching videos by the amazin My Froggy Stuff and she had a tutorial for how to make Joggers and thought I would give it a try using a t-shirt I had on hand.
I was really pleased with how easy this was to do and it was even easy to sew. Some people hate sewing jersey but it is really easy if you go slow and the results were exactly what I hoped for, easy on and off clothes that my nieces or friend Angela could put on and take off the doll. 
I got so excited that I also made a top out of the scraps and as you can see in the top photo I made a long Maxi skirt for her as well. I am so thankful that My Froggy Stuff has so many amazing tutorials to help doll lovers of all ages get more out of doll play. 


You can find My Froggy Stuff Video Tutorial by clicking here. 
That was actually the first time I got the sewing machine out in a really long time. It was fun to make something so quick and have such great results.
Thank you for joining us here today we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment