Thursday, May 23, 2013

Etsy Finds for American Girl Doll Books, Jewelery and American Girl Inspired Bookmarks


Crazy Girls Creation's Etsy Shop has some wonderful AG inspired hand made items!

So as many of you know I love to shop and window shop on Etsy. I have stumbled upon some fun Summer Reading inspired shops and thought I would share them with you.
Crazy Girls Collection has some adorable book marks and gift tags for the American Girl Doll Lover and Reader! Click here to visit their shop.
Bugs N Tails is offering some of my favorite Molly Books from the 1980's! Six books offered at $24 Click here for shop and listing.
Etsy Shop What's Vintage also has a few 1980's American Girl Books for sale. Click here for Shop and listing.
Oh Baby Vintage By Jill has also got some great 1980's AG books and some great items from when I was growing up. Click here for this fun shop.
In one of the coolest Etsy Finds is this American Book Inspired bracelet

The American Girls Party Book is one I would love to own! Click here to see the listing in Reading Well's EtsyShop

There are more then 14 pages on Etsy of American Girl inspired book crafts as well as Vintage finds. Be sure to check out Etsy and keep your own eyes open for vintage American Girl Books at your local thrift stores, yard and church sales and more!
I hope you enjoyed today's post and as with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment