Sunday, May 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Kit!

Happy Birthday to Kit! Today is Kit's birthday and to celebrate I thought I would share with you some of my Kit Favorites from American Girl and Around the Dolly World.


I was so excited with the introduction of Kit's Birthday set but sad to know it is back ordered until June so I created my own set for Daydream Doll Boutique back in March  click here to see how I made mine!

For Mini Kit click here


If you read my blog regularly you know I love the Mini Dolls! Mini Kit is so beautifully made! Bring her home for your collection!
Be sure to check out A Theif in The Theater a wonderful and award wining Kit Mystery! Click here for listing on American Girl

I hope you will join me in wishing Kit a Very Happy Birthday! 
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: