Friday, December 13, 2013

Sew Along With Me Bonus Pattern! From Lilac Lane Patterns.Com


Okay I found this free pattern on Pinterest this morning and knew I had to share! Just in time for the holidays a free pattern that looks really great from Lilac Lane Patterns. Com
I had not heard of Lilac Lane Before and am now a huge fan! You can like them on Facebook by clicking here!
I can not wait to see what you make! Remember to email me at karenmowen@gmail.com your completed project! Happy Bonus Sewing!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this link! Perfect for Christmas dresses, or any other kind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the share! We appreciate it here at Lilac Lane! Melissa also offers some other free patterns at her Craftsy Shop http://www.craftsy.com/user/1159020/pattern-store

    -Audrielle for Lilac Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such fun patterns! Thank you also for the tip!

      Delete