Friday, January 30, 2015

3 Great Books I Think Inky Would Approve!

Today I am sharing books I think that Inky would approve. I am always inspired by our Dolly Neighbor Visitors Inky and Colette and their adventures. They are animal lovers and great travelers here are some titles I think you will enjoy.
 100 Facts about Endangered Animals is a great way for kids to learn about the larger world around them and the struggle that these animals face for survival. Click here to learn more about this book.
Inky loves Red Panda's! This book is a great introduction to the world of the Red Panda! These are the smallest Panda's in the world! Learn about this book and these adorable animals by clicking here.

Inky also loves learning about Space! This is a fun book to help kids learn about Space! I have a few of these Time For Kids books and we love them! Click here to find out more!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment