Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Fun Springtime Looks From Avanna Girl Etsy Shop!

Colorful fun new outfits for 2015 in Avanna Girl's Etsy Shop! We all need a bit of Spring Colors during these short dark days! I love the bright colors and new fabric patterns offered. Just look at this fun outfit Julie is modeling ! You can view this set in shop by clicking here.

This colorful 4 piece set would look great on all your 18 inch dolls and can be mixed and matched!
My niece loves this pink top and tights! Of the shoulder t-shirts are all the rage right now and perfect for dolly Springtime play! More photos of this fun set can be viewed by clicking here


I think my personal favorite item in the Avanna Girl shop has to be this sophisticated in this outfit. This is an outfit your tween doll lover will truly appreciate! Offered at $35 view the listing by clicking here. 
Be sure to check out the up close photos of the details on the flowing top!


New in shop for Ellowyne is this stunning 1970's inspired spiral skirt and tie back crop top. This stunning outfit can be viewed by clicking here
Something for every doll lover in Avanna Girl's Etsy Shop Stop by and Check it out by clicking here or any of the highlighted links in this post!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment