Sunday, January 3, 2016

Jessica T's Tip and fun find for Mini Dolls

Jessica T has got a treat for us today! I love this little DQ playset she has set up for her mini dolls!
These Lori dolls are darling!
"I just love the detail on the little shoes but they don't stay on. Also the coat is really cute but it stained her arm a little. The little dress underneath the coat is really cute also." says Jessica T
The coat is so darling! But I wondered if it would fit the Mini AG Dolls? 
It is a little tight on the old style mini dolls as it is lined.


"I saw this cute set on clearance at target and thought it could work for mini dolls." 
I have to tell you this is something this find of Jessica T's I am very jealous of! What a fun play set for her mini dolls. So keep your eyes out for fun mini doll items on post Christmas clearance items like these! 
Thank you Jessica T for sharing these with us today! As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment