Friday, January 8, 2016

New From Maplelea! I am so thrilled check out the 2016 new items!

As a Canadian and Doll lover I am always thrilled to see what Maplelea, Canada's 18 inch doll has to offer doll lovers and I am so very excited to share with you all some of the new arrivals!
Living as close to Granville Island as I do the Granville Island Groovy dress, sandals and flower hairband caught my eye right away. I go regularly as Granville Island has some of my most favorite shops and I can honestly tell you this is an outfit I have seen girls wearing in the market and island there! Summers on Granville Island with the free water slide and park are fab and I have seen many young girls at the Kids Only Market with their Maplelea Dolls! This outfit sells for $27.99 and is a 2016 must have! This would look fantastic on any of their 18 inch dolls. Click here to learn more about this outfit.  Oh and if you come to Vancouver and go to Granville Island you must check out Lee's Doughnuts! My personal favorite are the Jelly Doughnuts!
Growing up my sisters were soccer stars and even today my nieces are players as well. My sister Bre even represented Canada playing with her team and they wore red like this outfit! Offered at $33 this is a wonderful addition to their new 2016 collection! Click here to learn more.
Maplelea shoes have long been favorites of mine. They are always so well made and hold up so nicely when played with over and over again. I think the fun colors in there new Cross Country Racers are fun and fashion forward. Click here to view them in their on line store. 

There is so much to love about Canada's 18 inch dolls and I am so excited to see the 2016 collection so far, click here to see more of that collection and all the wonderful items now in stock at Maplelea.com 
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Ive got Maplelea on my wish list again for this year. I was able to get Leonie in 2015, and she would love a friend from the same country (and some outfits and accessories and pets and...). Thanks for letting us know about the new things. I'm really impressed with what I've got so far from Maplelea.

    ReplyDelete