Friday, May 12, 2017

Sleepwear Finds For Girls and Their Dolls At Khols!

Today Madelon is reminding me of how much I wish we had Khols here in Canada! These sweet Spring and Summer Pj sets for girls and dolls are in shop now and what a treat it would be to have a few sets of these for my own nieces.
Unicorn Dreams!
and summer time treats these are super cute!
There is something for every girls taste and color preference at Khols! I wish I could pop in myself!
Keep these sweet sets in mind when you are shopping! They would make excellent gifts now and to put away!
Thank you Madelon for this wonderful fun find and for sharing it with all of us!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment