Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Up To 70% off Sale At Springfield Collection's Online Store!

I have not written about this collection and Springfield in a long time, honestly I lost my contacts within the company and even though I have repeatedly reached out to Springfield my emails, comments and messages have gone unanswered for more than one year. I believe the parent company FiberCraft took a different turn and when my contacts in the company left their position the person replacing them chose not to continue keeping me in the loop. So today quite by accident I found that there is a very large sale on their site and in good faith I share it will all of you. I love their accessories and items so heads up NOW IS THE TIME TO STOCK UP for the upcoming gift giving season! At prices under $5 like the Cozy Chair you are going to want to fill your cart and enjoy the free shipping at time of posting as well when you spend more then $50.
Shoes priced from about $1.20 are also worth picking up and ordering in bulk!

TWO OUTFITS FOR $7! Seriously a great deal! I loved both of these outfits and you can view them by clicking here.

With Dolls and outfits all priced under $20 you are going to need to rush over to the sale and stock up! Click here for more information on this unbelieveable sale! 
Thank you for joining us today we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment