Friday, October 5, 2012

Madelon's Fun Finds- Doll Dress from a bag

Madelon made this fun dress for her doll with inspirations from the paper dresses of the 1960's

"I turned it inside out, cut the bottom out,  and put one handle over the neck to make the halter. It is fastened in the back." says Madelon



I personally would keep stick on Velcro Fasteners handy as these would also make a great way to keep the dress closed with out adding too much cost to your craft.
These inexpensive bags  can be found at Target and other party stores. Keep your eyes out for everyday items you can alter to create great additions to you doll play collections!

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment