Sunday, October 28, 2012

What is your doll carrying her treats in this Halloween?

Madelon sent in these beautiful photos of her doll using a metal Jack O Lantern to carry her treats in this Halloween, She made another adorable hand stamped shirt for her dolls, the one below has two silver bats and the word "Boo", Madelon made these shirts for her dolls and shared how in a post with us last week to see that post please click here.

I love that you can find all kinds of treat bags that your dolls can "carry" this for Halloween
This one is Metal but my local dollar store had some great plastic ones too.
In my Doll Diaries post from Friday October 26th you can see on the table in the back ground the ones I got at my dollar store, the ones my dolls are holding were sent to me from my Friend Amy of Lemonhead 103 's Etsy shop, when I purchased Halloween Socks from her! Love these!
Last year on Doll Diaries I showed you can use or re use a plastic Halloween treat bag as a Treat bag for your doll as well. Click here for that Post.

Remember to use what you have and keep your eyes open for items you can use in doll play everyday!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment