Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Make a great Halloween Shirt for your doll!

Madelon is more creative then ever! She came up with this fun and easy craft that could be done for any party or occasion. Using preemie undershirts she got at Marshells she created a great Holiday Shirt for her dolls!
 5 preemie sized undershirts for $4!
Using a holiday rubber stamp and markers Madelon created a perfect Holiday shirt!

"I cut the udnershirt at the bottom, put cardboard in it, inked the pad and stamped the outline of the candy corn in orange. Next I colored in the orange and yellow on the candy. I used Messagestor brush pens.I am going to get more rubber stamps and make some more shirts. I love onesies (undershirts) and tees in size preemie!" Says Madelon


Madelon  did a great job on this shirt! Keep your eyes out for preemie shirts and use your own stamps to create holiday tops for your dolls. This would make a great party craft don't you think?
Thank you Madelon for today's fun find! We love it when you share your ideas with us!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com
 

1 comment:

  1. Cute idea!
    I never would have thought those shirts would fit, going to look for some, Thanks! Jean

    ReplyDelete