Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Set a fun fall table with Fiesta-wear for your dolls


Madelon came up with this wonderful idea and I am so thrilled to share it with you today.
Fiesta Wear for your dolls fall dining table. Using $1 plates for pots she found in Walmarts Plant center. Madelon was able to see the potential in making these Dolly Dinner wear!
"I believe they were meant to be used to feed birds, but they looked like Fiesta-ware to me. They also come on green and blue. The plates are four inches in diameter" says Madelon
Imagine mixing the colors for your dolls dinner wear collection!
                                               
Create your own fall paper napkins for your dolls by opening a large fall themed paper napkin cutting it in four and re folding it to doll size! 
You can use doll hair ties as napkin rings! One of my favorite ways to add to my dolls dinner place settings!

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment