Wednesday, February 27, 2013

For The Love of Boys! Welcome my first 18 inch Boy Doll, from Harmony Club Dolls!


I am so excited to share with you the first photos of my new 18 inch Harmony Club Boy Doll!
I have loved Harmony Club Dolls since I first saw them on line and I am thrilled they have Boy Dolls!  They have listened to what doll lovers have been saying for years and now we have these adorable boy dolls to add to our doll families!

Harmony Club Boy Dolls will be in stock at the end of March! Pre Order yours today by clicking here
and don't forget to "Like" them on Facebook by clicking here!

I am so looking forward to the many adventures this new boy  "Ethan" (named after my new nephew) is going to have with all the dolls in our doll family!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. I love "Ethan"...I have him as well and gave him the name of "JAXON" after one
    of my little grandsons.I also have the brown haired brown eyed boy I call "James" after my other little grandson. Im looking forward to all the boy clothes that Im sure will start showing up in all the Etsy shops soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Can't wait to show my daughters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Welcome Ethan! My friend Danny got some cool clothes from the Etsy shops you have mentioned on this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on Ethan! I like that he looks like a boy, when someone makes an AG into a boy, to me I see a girl doll still, I really like the Harmony club dolls to! Your boys must be pleased to have a boy doll around! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. im looking for a boy doll for my girl one u know

    ReplyDelete
  6. brown eyes brown hair

    ReplyDelete