Friday, May 23, 2014

Yay My Camp Doll Diaries Buttons Have Just Arrived In The Mail!


I am so excited the Camp Doll Diaries Buttons have arrived in the mail!


These are from the Doll Diaries Etsy shop and a package of 4 is offered on line for $4.00!
There are lots of fun items in the Doll Diaries Etsy Store just for Camp 2014! These are sold exclusively through the Doll Diaries Etsy Store! You can click here to see the Camp Exclusives!
I am so excited for camp and have been working on some great crafts to share with you all! Now Camp Doll Diaries is offered all summer long on Doll Diaries and the team is hard at work with some really fun activities for you and your dolls. Their are already free printable's and doll fun on Doll Diaries.


I can not wait to see who is joining me for Camp this year! Leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com and let me know if you are excited!

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Those are great. We are going to Camp Doll Diaries and are excited to see what is happening this year.

    ReplyDelete