Sunday, July 3, 2016

18 inch Doll Quilts Etsy Fun Finds For Those Of Us Who Wish We Could Quilt Like This!

I stumbled on Sparkle Pig  Designs Etsy Shop this weekend and fell in love with this fun bedding set for dolls!
I wish I was as talented to put one of these quilts together! This one is Owl themed and sweet as can be! Offered at a very reasonably priced $25 this set is on my radar for the gift giving season for sure!
Click here for this fun listing.
Another favorite I found is this set by Snowflake Boutique. This set reminds me of the Calgary Stamped! Love the colors and patterns in this $18.00 listing! Click here for Snowflake Boutique's Listing.

This whimsical set by Greener Beginnings Etsy Shop reminds me of a weekend at the cottage! Click here to view this shop and this fun 3 pcs bedding set. 
If you are not a quilter and love the quilted look be sure to check out these and other listings on Etsy.
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I love these quilts. I asked my dear friend for 1 doll quilt and she made me 5 gorgeous quilts. When Grace and Lea came home I asked again, she sent 2 more gorgeous quilts! I love them. The make great backdrops, floor coverings, walls, and (of course) beds.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love doll quilts! They are so adorable and they are the perfect use for all of those scrap pieces of fabric! :)

    ginnie / http://www.fakingitmostly.com

    ReplyDelete