Monday, July 18, 2016

Three Books For Doll Lovers To Love From The Book Depository

I grew up on Barbie and Cabbage Patch Dolls and I still lover them. I found this book for sewing for 12 inch dolls on The Book Depository and this is a book I think that you may love as well. Some of these patterns could easily work with the 6 inch mini AG dolls or the Lori dolls too. This book is perfect for beginning sewers and recommend for ages 7 and up. Click here to learn more about I CAN MAKE DOLL'S CLOTHES You can make 9 outfits with the patterns provided in this book.

Growing up I remember my mother who hated to sew, took a class and made me one of these dolls. I loved it so much. She took this class for a few weeks and at the end brought me one of these hand made dolls. I wish it had survived and that I still had it. This book however is about how to use doll play to explore feelings and explain culture. Click here to learn more.

I ordered this book for my niece last year from the book depository and she loved it. She is looming her way on to bigger projects each day! Click here to learn about this fun and easy craft where you can create for the 18 inch dolls and the mini dolls too! 

Thank you for joining us today! As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment