Monday, July 4, 2016

HAPPY 4th Of JULY!

Hello dear readers and Happy 4th of July to all of you! Today I am thinking of you all as you celebrate your nations independence day!  I am sharing some of my Etsy Favorites that show the Red White and Blue and I hope you will enjoy today's picks!
Above is from  PeppersDollClothes Etsy Shop this dress is offered at $30.00 and can be viewed by clicking here. 
Too Cute Doll Designs Etsy Shop has this set I really like! Offered at $45 this 5 piece set can be viewed by clicking here. 

Doll Up My Doll Etsy Shop caught my attention with this fun top and ruffle skirt set offered at $27.50. I love the sailor theme! Click here for shop and listing.

From all of us here at Karen Mom of Three's Craft Blog we wish you a very safe and happy 4th of July! As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: