Monday, July 11, 2016

Mini Doll Monday-Beds From Handmade By Hill!

On today's Mini Doll Monday I found these wonderful little beds and bedding offered by Handmade by Hill. You can purchase the bed, mattress, pillows and comforter as a set or buy the bed on it's own! the full set for your 6 inch dolls will cost $13.99!
I love the mattress don't you? Dolls will be cozy and comfortable laying on top of this lovely little bed!
Learn more about this set and shop by clicking here.
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting these. That is certainly reasonable for a bed and bedding. I think I know now how I want to make my grandsweetie's doll bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, these are so cute! :)

    ginnie / http://www.fakingitmostly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely! Look so much more comfortable than standard mini beds. Thank you for sharing the link!
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete