Friday, September 30, 2016

Madelon's Ballet Belle Review, an Our Generation Outfit.

Madelon recently purchased Ballet Belle a new outfit by Our Generation. Today she is sharing photos of how the outfit fits her American Girl doll
Here is a close up of the lace over lay!
With out the tutu
Two layers of the tutu....
A view of the back...
I love the leg warmers and the shoes, which are not done up at the back on the American girl but are a closer fit on the 18 inch Our Generation Doll for sure!
Thank you Madelon for sharing your review  with us today!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoy the reviews. They help me decide what to buy next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Many thanks for the review and pics! I've been really impressed with several of OG's latest outfits. Plastic though they may be, I actually like the shoes with this one. Adding pink satin ribbons that could be tied would really pop these shoes even more, me thinks!

      Delete