Thursday, September 1, 2016

Noodle Clothing's Stormy Weather Trench Pattern For Dolls

I was browsing on Etsy this weekend and came across this beautiful Trench Coat Pattern from Noodle Clothing. I was immediately drawn to the stunning photo on the pattern page and the sophisticated look of this pattern. I was also thrilled to see that the pattern cost is only $5.53!
Taking a look at this etsy shop I was very pleased with what I saw and I knew I had to share with you all.
beyond the photos you can tell that these patterns were created by someone who truly loves these dolls as well as fashion. I am in awe of this shop and talent!
The Stormy Weather Trench is one of 15 patterns offered in this shop. I hope you will click this link to view this pattern and Etsy shop and see for yourself! 
I would love to hear what you think of this Etsy shop!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment