Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Maryellen's New Yellow Dress a NJ Fun Find Of Madelon's

Some dolls are pretty in pink but Maryellen is stunning in yellow! This is a dress that Madelon bought for her dolls while on vacation in New Jersey over the last few weeks, the same designer that did her bubble fish dress.

 This sweet yellow dress has great details and I love the way it hangs. The thing I love is the ruffle and the buttons down the front!
The fit of the dress at the waist is lovely! The pleats are perfect!
Thank you Madelon for sharing this lovely fun find! It is always wonderful to find doll clothing hand made by true artisans who clearly know and love our 18 inch dolls.
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. My HEART is racing!!! I want this in my size and for my Josefina. Oh my word. Say yes to the yellow dress my lovelies!

    ReplyDelete