Thursday, September 8, 2016

Madelon's Our Generation Evelyn Doll Meets The Girls!

There is something I love about Madelon's new Evelyn doll, something that screams Sepetmeber and back to school to me, perhaps it is her hair color, the color of the leaves on my tree out front or her adorable plaid outfit. Plaid for me says September and back to school. Today Madelon is sharing photos of her new dolls in their plaid to make Evelyn feel welcome.

I can imagine them in the hall way of school!
This sweet outfit is completed by the little red Mary Jane shoes!
Maryellen has a 1950's vibe with the shoes! I love saddle shoes!
I also love the boots on Madelon's My Life As Doll, as well as the bright read glasses.
Back to school play never looked so much fun! Having dolls for different companies really does enhance doll play.
Thank you Madelon for sharing these fun back to school looks with us and your new doll Evelyn!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment