Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Knitting For Valentines Day? Make Sure You Get This Free Pattern!

It is that time of year again and yes I am again sharing the pattern from Red Heart Yarns for the Love My Doll Sweater. This is a free knitting pattern and one that every one should have. I share it every year so that those of you who are new to the dolly world get a chance to create your own, and so that those of you like me are reminded to try something new! You can find this pattern by clicking here.
I would love to see your finished sweater so if you have made it or this is the year you are going to please email me a photo or post it on our Facebook page!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment