Thursday, June 7, 2012

A great summer knit project from 123 Mulberry Street!

I was so excited to find this fun new project from 123 Mulberry Street offered on Liberty Jane's Pattern site.
I love how all Liberty Jane patterns have step by step instructions and photos which help even beginners gain confidence in their abilities.
 If you are looking for a fun summer knit project for yourself or to keep your young crafters busy this summer I recommend this wonderful pattern from 123 Mulberry street and Liberty Jane.
Click here for pattern listing.

If you do purchase this pattern and create your own sunshine halter top I would love to see a photo of your work so please email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you please leave a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment