Saturday, June 23, 2012

Picnic Season is upon us- My Etsy Pics for Picnic Tables

It is picnic season and I thought it would be fun to show you some of the doll sized picnic tables offered on Etsy. Shown above is the picnic table from Payne Street Doll Boutique a favorite of Brandy's and one she gets so much use out of year round. This wonderful piece is offered at $55 and shipping is $15. USA only. Click here for listing on Etsy

Other notable picnic tables on Etsy are Owl Creations 1 Etsy shop, this set is made to order and offered at $39.98 plus shipping click here for shop listing  USA only
This set offered by CRRCONSTRUCTION1 Etsy shop is offered at $25 plus shipping click here for Etsy shop listing. USA Only for shipping.
Over at Beds and Threads Etsy shop this Yellow picnic table with the benches attached is offered at $50 and can be seen by clicking here  .
I love this option with the benches attached! 
Shipping in the USA only as well. This set is available in many different colors.

I am patiently awaiting my Ana White Picnic Table my brother in law is building for me. As I live in Canada it is hard to find Etsy shops that will ship to me as the cost of shipping prices quality made Etsy furniture out of Canadian's reach, however  if you know some one who is good with tools you too can make your own Picnic table for your dolls following this tutorial from Ana White 


I hope you enjoyed today's post and hope that you are inspired to bring doll play outside this summer season!


As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com


 

1 comment: