Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Skippy's Mom has a new Etsy shop and a great pattern for sale


My dear friend Skippy's Mom has just opened her Etsy shop and is now offering her pattern for horse blankets for our dolls horses for sale.
 I have pattern tested this reversible horse blanket and it is so easy to make! A great beginning sewing project for a young horse loving seamstress!

Skippy's Mom is offering this PDF pattern for only $3.00 in her shop and this is a pattern that you simply must add to your collection!
Here is my horse Pickles  in the blanket I made!

Check out Skippy's Mom's Etsy shop  by clicking here and be sure to let me know how your projects turn out!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment