Sunday, June 10, 2012

June Brides....Dolly Dress up, for the collectors!

Saturday's in June are always busy with weddings and growing up playing "wedding" is something we often did in the yard wrapping our dolls in sheer curtains, white cloth and anything we could get our hands on that was fancy.
My Girl Clothing Company has created this beautiful gown and offers it at $125.00 Click here for listing.
Beautifully photographed the train is amazing!
no detail has been over looked!

In addition to this wonderful dress My Girl Clothing offers more then just Dolly Bridal , there are more then 280 items offered for 18 inch dolls in this wonderful shop.
 Fantasy to functional this shop has something for everyone.
Visit My Girl Clothing Company by clicking any of the highlighted words or clicking here

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment